R & D Consultancy till Dec 2016:
|S.No||Funding Agency||Period||Funds Received (Rs.)||Programme Name||Branch|
|2.||Institute of Engineers||Jan 2013||50,000||Final year - Students Project - Steriolitheography||Mech|
|3.||Anna University||Jan 2013||69,395||Faculty Development Programme||CSE|
|4.||AICTE||May 2013||5,00,000||Faculty Development Programme||CSE|
|5||AICTE||Sept 2013||1,00,000||Seminar Grant||CSE|
|6.||Anna University||Jan 2014||85,000/-||Faculty Development Programme||CSE|
|7.||M/s Rajanikant Foundation,Coimbatore||Feb 2014||10,000/-||Power Quality Analysis(Harmonic Study)||EEE|
|8.||Department of Tamil nadu State Council for Science and Technology||April 2014||
|For conducting stress Management programme for school teachers||CSE|
|9||Government of India,Ministry of Defence,Directorate of Aeronautics/DRDO,Aeronautics R&D Board||May 2014||13,23,000/-||For the Project"Application of Simultaneous Localization and Mapping(SLAM)Techniques for 3D construction through MAV Platforms"||
|10||Anna University,Chennai||June 2014||90,000/-||For Conducting FDTP on "EC-6303 Signal and systems"||ECE|
|11||Science and Engineering Research Board(SERB)||June 2015||25,26,000/-||For the research project titled “Studies on development of an integrated approach for rapid modeling of Aero gas turbines”||Mech|
For conducting BRNS Sponsored Workshop on “ Research issues in Neural networks and fuzzy logic”
02.04.2016 to 03.04.2016
- Consultancy work started in mechanical department in Jan 2013 and revenue of Rs. 2,10,750 has been generated till Dec 2016;
- Consultancy work started in EEE Dept
- Consultancy work started in Chemistry Dept and revenue of Rs :49,300/- has been generated till Dec 2016
- In the process of starting Consultancy work in Civil department.
- DR.U.Chandrasekar, Scientist G (retd) / DRDO has been appointed as senior research advisor from AUG 2013 to improve R & D activity @ GCE, Bargur.
- Institute is recognized as Business incubator /Host institution for implementation of the scheme “ Support for entrepreneurial and managerial development of SMES thro’ incubator by MSME New Delhi .
- 21 proposals were presented before the committee on 18-03-2016.
- 10 Proposals were selected by the members for presentation to MSME and the proposals were sent to MSME Delhi for fund sanction on 21-03-2016
- Patent Cell is constituted to guide for patent and to finalise the patent proposals submitted by departments.