- To be a centre of new ideas and innovations by providing quality education in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- To provide an environment in which new ideas and research thrive and from which the leaders and innovators of tomorrow emerge.
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering is empowering the indolent gizmos onto spirited lines. The department offers sound theoretical as well as practical training with the state of art equipments. The department envisages in equipping the students with advanced technology to cater to the requirements of industries and research establishments. The lab facilities offered are
DC & AC Machines Laboratory
Computer Practices Laboratory
Power Electronics and Drives Laboratory
Electronic devices and Circuits Laboratory
Linear and Digital Integrated Circuits Laboratory
Power System Simulation Laboratory
Microprocessors and Microcontrollers Laboratory
Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
Renewable Energy Laboratory
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES:
PEO 1. Apply a broad, fundamental based knowledge and up-to-date skills required in performing analysis and synthesis in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
PEO 2. Design works pertaining to Electrical and Electronics Engineering using basics of circuits, incorporating the use of design standards, realistic constraints and consideration of the economic, environmental and social impact of the design.
PEO 3. Use modern computer software tools to analyse and solve Electrical and Electronics Engineering problems and explain and defend their solutions and communicate effectively using graphic, verbal and written techniques to all audiences, and pursue lifelong learning and research.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering,
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data,
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams,
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems,
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility,
- An ability to communicate effectively,
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solution in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context,
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning,
- A knowledge of contemporary issues, and
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice,
- With basic understanding of electrical and electronics principles students can become a member and then a team leader to manage innovative projects.
Academic Feedback Forms (July - Dec 2016):
Academic Feedback Forms (Jan - Jun 2017):
SEEE Mail Address: email@example.com