Department of Computer Science and Engineering got outcome based NBA Accreditation
To endow with exceptional computer science education by building well-built training and research environment.
To offer high quality graduate program in computer science and to prepare students for professional career or higher studies. The department promotes brilliance in teaching, research, mutual activities and constructive assistance to the public.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVE
Be good at in professional career and/or higher education by acquiring understanding in mathematical, computing and engineering principles.
Explore real life problems, design computing systems apt to its solutions that are technically sound, economically practicable and socially satisfactory.
Demonstrate professionalism, ethical attitude, communication skills, team work in their profession and adapt to current trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
POs describe what students are expected to know or be able to do by the time of graduation from the program
1. An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline.
2. An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
3. An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
4. An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
5. An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
6. An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
7. Knowledge of contemporary issues.
8. An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities.
9. An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
10. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
11. Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.
12. An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.